USC-PRO (Universal Seed Control) is a modular and highly technological control and monitoring system for pneumatic row seed drills that makes it possible to manage and control all functions of the machine: monitor blockage (with blockage sensors), variable rate (prescription map) and tramline (with shut-off valve).
Fitting the USC-PRO system, the new PRO-SEEDER seed sensors, which make it possible to count with precision and check the seed flow; seed drill calibration is no longer required.
Features and advantages
• Full management of all possible functions in the use of the pneumatic row seed drill (blockage, variable rate, calibration, and tramline).
• Adding the ECU Bridge module to standard components of the system makes the seed drill ISOBUS compatible by using Universal Terminals on the tractors.
• The USC-PRO monitoring and control system guarantees higher sowing precision thanks to the possibility to check the actual number of seeds that is used.
• Reduced machine set-up times thanks to the counting function that constantly monitors the value envisaged.
• The modularity offered by the system enables you to select the desired components, connect them to the network and interface them with the MC Elettronica system, or other systems on the market.
• Total reliability thanks to the design that takes into account the field’s operating conditions.
• Guaranteed sowing and almost total elimination of seed waste at the beginning of each pass.
SLIM 7 Virtual Terminal series: with colour touchscreen display and backlit keyboard, it allows you to manage and monitor all functions of the system.
Virtual Terminal: 3.5” colour graphic display with sliding menus in the selected language, advanced diagnostic functions, text alerts and features coloured light bars indicating the status of the system and acoustic signals.
ECU TRAMLINE : This is the system’s main control unit and allows dialogue with and control of all other components of the system.
ECU Gateway: The GATEWAY control unit enables to connect up to 100 blockage or pro-seeder seed sensors and to monitor the feed sensor, WORK sensor, level sensor and blower sensor. The USC-PRO control and monitoring system may be composed of up to 2 GATEWAY control units (sowing + fertiliser).
ECU Driver: it is the control unit that operates the electrical motor of the hopper
BLOCKAGE sensors: they are used to check the switching ON/OFF or clogging of granular fertiliser or seeds, even in extremely dusty conditions via the ADC system. They can also be connected to the most common pipe diameters on the market, thanks to the various adaptors available.
ECU BRIDGE ISOBUS: The BRIDGE ISOBUS control unit allows the transformation of the system from standard to ISOBUS, retaining the same standard system components (eliminating the VT and connecting to a Universal Terminal Isobus)
The system is set up to interface with the main GPS systems on the market (ISOBUS)
PRO-SEEDER seed sensors: they make it possible to count, check the passage or clogging of granular fertiliser or seeds in each individual pipe, also in very dusty conditions, thanks to the ADC (Automatic Dust Compensation) system; they can be connected to the most common pipe diameters on the market thanks to the various adaptors available.
USC-PRO ISOBUS SYSTEM FOR AIR DRILLS