The Blockage Monitor Counter (BMC) losses monitoring and control system for row seed drills, in CAN BUS and ISOBUS technology, makes it possible to monitor in real time the product’s passage (seeds or granular fertiliser) through the Blockage sensors.
By replacing the Blockage sensors for seed drills with the new PRO-SEEDER seed sensors, it is possible to count the seeds distributed, setting the monitoring in seeds/m², as well as the standard Kg/ha.
Features and advantages
• Losses monitoring and control system for row seed drills that offers the possibility of switching from the Virtual Terminal to the ISOBUS version by inserting the ECU BRIDGE ISOBUS.
• System communication in CAN-BUS with connection of the network in Daisy Chain, with simplified cables.
• Monitoring of up to a maximum of 100 Blockage sensors or Pro-Seeder CAN-BUS per ECU, and up to 2 ECUs that can be connected to the same monitor.
• Modular system with the possibility of inserting additional ports by selecting the desired components.
• Increased sowing quality and speed, through monitoring in seeds/m2 that significantly increases work precision compared to the kg/ha dose.
• Product savings and reduced maintenance times thanks to the easy detection of sowing anomalies and of partial flow decreases.
• Extreme reliability of the system thanks to the specific design of each component for the most extreme use conditions.
Composition of the losses monitoring and control system for row seed drills blockage monitor counter (bmc):
Virtual Terminal: 3.5” colour graphic display with sliding menus in the selected language, advanced diagnostic functions, text alerts and features coloured light bars indicating the status of the system and acoustic signals.
ECU Gateway: The GATEWAY control unit enables to connect up to 100 blockage or pro-seeder seed sensors and to monitor the feed sensor, WORK sensor, level sensor and blower sensor. The monitoring system for row seed drills BMC can be composed of up to 2 GATEWAY BMC control units (sowing + fertiliser).
ECU BRIDGE ISOBUS BMC:The BRIDGE ISOBUS BMC control unit allows the transformation of the system from standard to ISOBUS, retaining the same standard system components, only replacing the 3.5” VT.
PRO-SEEDER seed sensors: they make it possible to count, check the passage or clogging of granular fertiliser or seeds in each individual pipe, also in very dusty conditions, thanks to the ADC (Automatic Dust Compensation) system; they can be connected to the most common pipe diameters on the market thanks to the various adaptors available.
BLOCKAGE sensors: they are used to check the switching ON/OFF or clogging of granular fertiliser or seeds, even in extremely dusty conditions via the ADC system. They can also be connected to the most common pipe diameters on the market, thanks to the various adaptors available.